Why Choose Us For Corporate Advisory?
Works for the Client, Not a Company
Walter Robinson personally and directly represents the interest of the corporation in every step of the transaction to leverage his clients position and maximize the value of the real estate while minimizing costs and maximizing flexibility for tenants.
Property selection is the tip of the iceberg in a sustainable lease transaction. Through lease negotiations he ensures the flexibilities organizations require over time such as expansion rights, renewal rights, and termination rights. He is personally involved in every step of the process and delivers value and oversight to other professionals on the team, including but not limited to, the architect, the attorney and the general contractor.
- Robinson has over 19 years of experience in brokerage and development of office and industrial real estate.
- In 2011 he brokered the largest office transaction in South Florida for 125,000 square feet.
- He previously held the position of Senior Vice President and a team leader with Transwestern where he earned Champion’s Club designation for being one of the top 25 brokers of the firm nationwide and number one in the State of Florida.
- Employing this experience, he has advised investors on strategies and executed successful marketing lease-up plans of ground up developments totally more than 800,000 SF.
- Market Trends
- Property Anecdotes
- Space Requirements
- Landlord Evaluations
- Research and Identify Suitable Options
- Select Properties for tour
- Request For Proposals
- Counter Proposals
- Financial Evaluation
- Total Occupancy Costs
- Opportunity Costs
- Property Selection
- Negotiate Building Operations
- Secure Expense Exclusions
- Cap Controllable Expenses
- Ensure Consistencies in Accounting
- Plan for Growth
- Maximize Space Utilization
- Value Engineer Design
- Optimize Improvement Allowance
- Deal Architecture
- Flexibility Provisions Secured
- Exposures Mitigated
- Options in Effect
- Qualifications of Contractors
- Competitive Bid Process
- Methods and Materials Evaluation
- Value Engineering
What our clients are saying
When the sublease term expired, he helped us negotiate a direct lease that not only offered attractive economics but flexibility in terms of expansion, renewal and termination rights. When we made the decision to design, build and occupy our own facility, we turned to Walter to assist in the proper lease termination procedure, as well as to help us with the economics associated with our new building.
During the process he identified an over billing of operating expenses by the landlord and was able to craft a favorable solution. The second transaction was very creative in which we relocated mid-term into a more desirable submarket and better building that was owned by our existing landlord. This upgrade allowed us to occupy an entire floor, and the landlord paid a turn-key build-out including moving expenses.”
Walter effectively secured a subtenant for my excess office space on Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL. The space had a unique layout that was specific for a staffing company and not the most efficient for the typical user on Brickell Avenue.
Through his market intelligence and direct marketing he was able to identify and secure a credit-worthy user who found value in the existing improvements and took the space in As-Is condition within a short period of time. It was a pleasure to work with him as he made recommendations and guided SNI Companies through the process to an innovative solution.